ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR – NORTHAMPTON
Working within a team of 4 people including the Client Account Manager.
Retrieval of banking transactions for the client account from the internet banking on a daily basis. Reconcile the cheques for the entries and post all receipts to the relative landlord accounts. Reconcile PDQ entries and ensure they are correct on statements. Reconcile cash and cheques taken from both offices from the previous day, banking where applicable. Making payments to landlords on a daily basis.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday – 8.45am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Saturday (you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4) – 9am – 4pm with ½ hour lunch break
- Must have at least 5 GCSEs above grade C or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- Recognised accounting qualification would be desirable
- A minimum of two years’ experience in administration
- A proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Have worked in an environment that offers exceptional customer service
- General accounts experience would be an advantage
- Good IT/keyboard skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent use of the Internet/emails. Knowledge of CFP property package would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail is paramount together with a good standard of both written and verbal English
- Must have a confident telephone manner and be well presented at all times.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills essential to deal with occasional difficult situations.