Selecting a Property
At Chelton Brown we are dedicated to finding you your ideal property. Our experienced negotiators will be pleased to arrange appointments at a time to suit you. You may also search our properties online.
All tenants whose earnings are to be taken into consideration, must be in full time permanent employment and earning over £15,000pa. No more than 2 combined incomes to be taken into consideration
Do I meet the criteria?
To view/secure any of our properties you must match the criteria below:
Be in full time permanent employment
Meet 'Affordability Criteria'
Applicants over 21 years old
How to secure a property for rent
Now that you have found your perfect home you must pay an administration fee and fill in a Tenant Application Form. Please note you must also bring with you the following documentation:
- Two utility bills from your current address
- Photo ID
- Two months of recent pay slips or a balance sheet from your Accountant
- Proof you have the legal right to reside within the UK
- Single applicant fee - £225 Inc. VAT
- Joint tenancy - £265 Inc. VAT
- Additional applicants (per tenant over the age of 18) - £65 Inc. VAT
- Guarantor fee (if required)- £130 Inc. VAT
- Company let fee - £280 Inc. VAT
This fee is payable to conduct your references and will NOT hold the property until all the paperwork is brought in. The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.