- Any of Chelton Brown’s Managers are able to deal with a complaint made although other than acknowledgement, that Manager may need to refer to his/her fellow Managers before any comment can be made.
- If a verbal complaint is made you will be asked to send a written summary to a Manager in order that the matter can be dealt with.
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint we will endeavour to contact you in writing within 7 working days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments which you may have in relation to this.
- Within 21 working days of receipt of your written summary the person dealing with your complaint will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint you should contact the Managing Director of the firm in writing and clearly set out why you do not consider the complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with. The Managing Director of the firm is Sali Brown and is based at:
4-5 George Row
- After your complaint has been dealt with if you feel any aspect of your complaint remains outstanding, please refer it to either of the professional bodies to which we belong: TPO or ARLA.