How to get you deposit back
don’t want you to leave one of our properties. However, we appreciate that
circumstances change so we would like to offer some top tips on how to prevent
delays on getting your deposit back.
1. Go through your inventory and check that you leave everything that was there originally.
2. Return any decoration to neutral colours.
3. Clean skirting boards, inside cupboards, ovens, walls, window frames, blinds and shower curtains thoroughly.
4. If carpets have significant stains/marks, we recommend that you call in a professional carpet cleaner.
5. Don’t “touch up” décor if it needs painting then please repaint the whole room
6. Any holes in the walls from hanging picture frames need to be filled in.
7. Replace any blown light bulbs.
8. Checks outbuilding and sheds for your discarded items.
9. Front and rear gardens will need to be left without weeds and the length of grass to be reasonable.
10. Return the moving out form with meter readings, all keys and provide copies of final bills of all utilities.
Remember. We want you to have your deposit back so if you have any queries about possible deductions please do call us.