General Maintenance Person - Northampton
Head of Property Management
All team members
Staff Responsible For
General Maintenance Works
- Attend your Department morning meeting every day to discuss tasks to be undertaken for the day.
- Ensure you keep up to date with your specific tasks and are meeting your KPIs.
- To follow company’s Personal Safety Procedures to avoid putting yourself or others at risk.
- General Maintenance works in accordance with the schedule of works required to including Decorating, gardening, grouting & sealing and small repairs.
- All materials and equipment will be provided by Chelton Brown.
- Complete weekly/monthly timesheets of tasks undertaken to enable works on properties to be invoiced to third parties accordingly.
This Job Description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm (flexible working available)
Eligibility Essential Requirements
Proof of Right to Work in UK
References to vouch for quality of work
Experience of similar works
For full details Call - 01604 609379 and ask to speak to Matthew Chambers
Or send your CV by email to: matthew.chambers@cheltonbrown.