OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – NORTHAMPTON
Working within a team of 9 people including the Lettings/Sales Manager
Varied duties working within The Lettings & Sales Team dealing with phone enquiries with applicants, tenants, landlords, vendors and purchasers. Qualifying applicant’s suitability and booking viewings through the system to include preparation of all the necessary documentation to secure a tenancy.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday – 8.45am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Saturday (you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4) – 9am – 4pm with ½ hour lunch break
- Must have at least 5 GCSEs above grade C or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in administration
- A proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Have worked in an environment that offers exceptional customer service
- Must have a full driving License (use of company car if over 21)
- Good IT/keyboard skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent use of the Internet/emails. Knowledge of CFP property package would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail is paramount together with a good standard of both written and verbal English
- Must have a confident telephone manner and be well presented at all times.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills essential to deal with occasional difficult situations.