• Are you unsure your property is complying with legislation?
• Are you sure your property is achieving the best rent?
• Do you know what you need to do to maximise the yield and minimise the void period?
• Are you sure your portfolio is achieving its maximum potential?
Speak to the people motivated by the property investment not the sale of the property and have a property portfolio review.
What is a property portfolio review?
It is a health check for your property portfolio. It is an opportunity to speak to someone regarding your property portfolio and look at the types of properties you have and establish if you are making the most out of your investment. At the time of the portfolio review it would be a good opportunity to look at any prospective property investments.
We can guide you on:
• Types of desirable properties
• Sought after areas
• Achievable market rental income
• Property management legislation
• Tips to maximise your yield
• Void periods
Why do I need a property portfolio review?
A property investment is usually long term, hence the term ‘investment’ and to maximise that investment you need to access the impact it is having. For instance, with the housing market falling and lettings increasing you may be able to achieve more for your property than you are at the moment.
Who can guide me on my property portfolio?
All of our Lettings Negotiators have at least ten years property experience. However, Sali Brown, M.D. has over 25 years of property investment experience and if you call us we can make an appointment for you to speak to her directly.
When should I have a property portfolio review?
If you are reading this then you are already unsure as to whether you are reaching the maximum potential of your portfolio so I recommend you call us now.
Generally, it is advisable to do a portfolio review on an annual basis.
How is a property portfolio review done?
If you make an appointment to come see us we will speak to you about your investments and will try and pinpoint where you could improve your portfolio. However we would need some information about each property.
We will require:
• Property information
- Type of property (detached/semi-detached/cottage/apartment)
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Parking facilities
- Does it have a garage?
- Does it have a garden?
- Does it have double glazing?
- Does it have gas central heating?
- Is it being let on an unfurnished or furnished basis?
- Internal (if you have them)
• Financial information
- Sale price
- Current market rental
Do you want your free personalised property portfolio review?
You can benefit from this free advice by calling, emailing or coming in to see us in one of our offices.
If you call us in advance we can make you an appointment to speak to Sali Brown herself.