PROPERTY MANAGEMENT/REPAIRS ADMINISTRATOR - NORTHAMPTON
Working within a team of 8 including the Department Manager
Managing a portfolio of properties to include dealing with repair issues reported by tenants, liaising with landlords to agree works etc, carrying out final inspections & liaising with all parties regarding dilapidations, instructing contractors re works required and data inputting/general correspondence. Ensuring all properties are fully compliant with regard to latest legislation ie Gas Safety Certificates, EPC’s etc. Working with lettings team to ensure excellent customer service is given at all times.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday – 8.45am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Saturday (you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4) – 9am – 4pm with ½ hour lunch break
- Must have at least 5 GCSEs above grade C or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in administration
- A proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Have worked in an environment that offers exceptional customer service
- Must have a full driving License (use of company car if over 21)
- Good IT/keyboard skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent use of the Internet/emails. Knowledge of CFP property package would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail is paramount together with a good standard of both written and verbal English
- Must have a confident telephone manner and be well presented at all times.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills essential to deal with occasional difficult situations