SATURDAY VIEWING/ADMIN CLERK - DAVENTRY
Working within a team of 8 people including the Branch Manager/Director (on a rota basis as all full time staff are required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays)
Dealing with telephone enquiries, qualifying applicants’ suitability. Booking and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants after confirmation they still wish to view. Window card preparation and inclusion in the windows displays. Booking keys in and out. Taking and passing on messages to colleagues. General administration.
Hours of work:
Saturday – 9am - 4pm with ½ hour lunch break
- Must have at least 5 GCSEs above grade C or equivalent to include Maths and English.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in administration
- A proven track record of working to and exceeding targets
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Have worked in an environment that offers exceptional customer service
- Must have a full driving License (use of company car if over 21)
- Good IT/keyboard skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent use of the Internet/emails. Knowledge of CFP property package would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail is paramount together with a good standard of both written and verbal English
- Must have a confident telephone manner and be well presented at all times.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills essential to deal with occasional difficult situations